Why Join Podiatry Association (Singapore) ?
There are many areas that the Podiatry Association can assist you with:
- Information. Accurate and prompt information about the issues which may affect decision making in your practice.
- A forum for communication between the private and hospital based clinicians.
- Public relations, constantly attending and organising events to actively increase the awareness of our profession.
- Expansion and opportunities, by investing in research and building alliances, we can open new doors for colleagues and ourselves in building credibility and position.
- Continuous Professional Development, high calibre experts both local and overseas to help us learn from the masters.
- Full Online Access Journal subscriptions to Foot and Ankle International and Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Biannual publication of the Podiatry Association Singapore Newsletter which includes updates of events over the previous 6 months.
- Regular social events for fun and networking.
- Discounted rates for related courses organised by partner institutions such as SGH-Post Graduate Allied Health Institute (PGAHI).
- Merchant discounts available under our members benefit scheme
We believe these 10 reasons plus other more subtle areas will make you realise what a great opportunity you have to join the Podiatry Association. Sign up with us now!
- Full Year Membership (April to March): SGD 120
- Half Year Membership (October to March): SGD 60
- Student Membership (April to March): SGD 15
Click here to submit your registration
*Please note that if you are applying for membership for the first time, your application is subject to approval by the Association. Further verification of details may be required. We will advise you on payment methods once your application has been received.