We were established in 1994 as Singapore Podiatry Group as a platform for local podiatrists to share ideas, establish a common code of conduct and minimum standards. Podiatry Association (Singapore) (PA(S)) was then registered locally as a society on 21st April 1997. PA(S) is the professional association for podiatrists in Singapore. We celebrate our founder’s day [Podiatry Day] annually on 21st April.
Why Join Podiatry Association (Singapore) ?
- Information: Accurate and prompt information on matters relating to our profession (e.g. circulars from the Ministry of Health)
- A forum for communication amongst podiatrists and other healthcare practitioners
- Public relations: Attending and organising events to actively increase the awareness of our profession.
- Expansion and opportunities: By investing in research and building alliances, we can open new doors for colleagues and ourselves in building credibility and position.
- Continuing education: High calibre speakers from local and overseas.
- Online continuing professional development (CPD) portal – Lectures, workshops & journal articles (completion certificates available).
- Regular events for social and networking.
- Discounted rates for related courses organised by partner institutions such as SGH-Post Graduate Allied Health Institute (PGAHI) & Australian Podiatry Association.
- Corporate discounts available under our members benefit scheme (eg. dental, physiotherapy services, travel insurance and much more!)
- Claim your membership fee as a deductible expense when filing your income tax with IRAS (subject to conditions).
Join Us Today!
- Full Membership (1 year from April to March): SGD 120
- Full Membership (6 months from October to March): SGD 60
- Associate Membership (April to March): SGD 60
- Student Membership (April to March): SGD 15
Click here to submit your registration
*Your application is subject to approval by the Association. Further verification of details may be required. We will send you an invoice for membership fee payment once your application has been duly received.